Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Color Run


This past weekend I participated in my first 5k, The color Run! It was soooo fun! They blasted you with this colored powder (cornstarch and color) as you ran through different areas. Then at the end there is a count down and everyone throws theirs in the air at the same time. It was pretty cool. Well, not literally, it was ridiculously hot even for 8am. It was so stinking hot. But, we did it and had a great time. The kids, Kevin and  my Mom cheered us on and got powdered a bit themselves too. I would definitly do another 5k, but im not sure I could find one that would be as much fun. :-) There were 18,000 people at the Fair grounds for the race and it was packed.
















1 comment:

  1. Hey! So fun!! My sister Morgan told me about this! Great job doing a 5k!!

    ReplyDelete